Withdrawal of mirtaz

Posted , 5 users are following.

Sir iam using mirtaz 15mg and ativan2mg and lonazep .5 mg for the past 6 years. I decided to stop mirtaz. Will it useful. Pls reply.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are u talking about remeron
    • Posted

No sir. Iam using this more than 5 years. I want to stop. So I need help.
    • Posted

Then i suggest u see a dr they are the one ppl that help u properly at that. Some pillz at that many yrs. Also u might need to b helped weaning off, or give u better p

• Posted

Yeah i think its mitrazapine there talking abt
    • Posted

Ty its also called remeron from my knowledge. I had that pill was taken off immediately do to a horrible side effect..
  • Posted

I don't know if it will be useful. It would be worth speaking to your GP about as you are also on other meds. Usually if you are on a med then it is for a reason.

If you feel you no longer find it beneficial or it has worn off then review. It can be harmful to suddenly stop taking it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.