Withdrawals

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I am coming of qutiapine xl was on 600mg at night now down to 300mg startiing to feel very restless and my anxiety is really bad pulse feel lightheaded is this normal?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have just come off Quetiapine - not an easy thing to do. Did it very gradually but had anxiety through the roof, insomnia (still have both of those), nausea, stomach pains, headaches, "electric jolts".

Pleased I have managed to come off but an unplesant process.

• Posted

Pleased u have managed to come of it my psychiatrist want me to come down 100mg a week which I think is to quick I have been on it for over 6 years
    • Posted

I was on it for four years and came down 25mg every fortnight. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.