Withdrawing from mirth aping 30mlg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I've just withdrawn from mirtzapine 30 mlb to nothing overnight with doctors direction and taking tamazapine 10 mlgs to help me sleep, I'm now on day 4, I'm feeling much better except I'm still finding it difficult to get and stay asleep and now I'm getting really itchy especially at night, is this normal. I get itchy anyway but tonight it's unbearable, has anyone else experienced this problem, if so what did u do?  Thx Nettie

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi ive just crossed over from mirtzapine to amtripline im now off mirtzapine have more engry, i had this itchy thing , gone now. Love to know my self what it was , be intresting to find out. Great post hunni
  • Posted

Hi nettie,

Good to hear you're feeling better, I came off 15mg with doctors direction & was doing really well for 2-3 wks then I got the unbearable itching mainly at night too, I mentioned it on here & someone suggested taking an antihistamine which I did & it helped, though it made me drowsy so it may help a little with your stepping too.

Good luck x

• Posted

Hi Julie and brandy, 

lve been insanely itchy today, driving me nuts so I spoke to a local pharmacist and got some 'Hamilton kin active pine tar lotion with menthol it has helped relieve some itchiness, gees I hope I get sleep tonight!!!

cheers NettieNettie

• Posted

Hi nettie,

Thanks ive not been to bad with inchy, feel for you i hope its helping and you have a goodnights sleep x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.