Wiz wiz wiz

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi ladies I hope all of you are getting better by the day today I am asking a couple questions first one do you ever notice at times all we do is pee all day thinking to much coffee today or is this a part of menopause also is it me or does anyone notice your anxiety flares up in the morning and by the end of the day your wore out it wasn't to bad but it was peaking through today was not at ease today and it always subsides in the evening I'm pooped out by night fall after shower I get into bed then I cant fall asleep grrrrrrrrrr this part I hate the most because I look forward to getting into bed and relaxing but I just can fall asleep well ladies thank you so much for any answers God bless you all

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Havent had the peeing all day...wish I could have some coffee though! I've had to cut out caffeine for now...but if it was me I would swear I was in kidney failure or something. And my anxiety has been happening around lunchtime, but before it was at bedtime...so I guess anything goes

• Posted

Hi Monique,

Sleep is my worst problem either none or occasionally too much both of which make you feel like a zombie.

HRT got rid of my anxiety and surprisingly the need to pee all the time.

• Posted

Yes I sometimes seem to wee all day and also my anxiety is often worse in the morning and better by evening. Guess it's just those hormones going crazy. Take care.

• Posted

yes I wee all day im sure my bladder is the size of a pea!! yes although im not so bad at the moment when i do get anxious its first thing in the morning and i now only have one cup maybe two of coffee in the morning and the rest of the time its decaffeinated coffee and tea. don't forget coffee is a diuretic too, have you tried chamomile tea especially at bedtime it works for me 

• Posted

Hi monique im the same as you. Always more anxious in the morning and as the day goes on i get more relaxed!! Where i differ is at bedtime, i guess my escape is sleep so even if im stressed, i sleep. Take care 😘
  • Posted

Hi

With peri & menopause comes imbalance of hormones I.e oestrogen, lack of this causes the pelvic floor to weaken, which in turn supports bladder walls and muscles, so peeing a lot is a very common symptom (also bladder incontinence & peeing when you jump or sneeze) peri & menopause

Another symptom us women have too endure!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.