Wobbly legs

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi there I have read some similar posts about this and it's peri symptom???   When I get up early in the mornings my legs feel weak to stand and wobbly I could tip over.  Gets better as the day goes on but still it's awful cool

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes it does happen to me sometimes too. It is a peri symptom.
    • Posted

Hi Sharcerv, Ohhh it happens every morning since these symptoms started in March.  It gets better after a while but still wobbly during the day.  Got a good case of the wobblies dear I guess.  frown should be over soon.  rolleyes  Thanks! smile
  • Posted

Hi Dottie

yes wobbly jelly legs when you get up... then after a little while and adjustment it wears off, they sort of need abit of exercise to get them going 😀 get the blood circulating..

my left leg was awful yesterday when i got up, felt like it was going to give way, think it must of been nerve...  legs are okay today... stiff to start but fine now..

oh the joys..

Jayxx 

• Posted

Hi Jay.  Hope your day is brighter today!  It will get better before it gets worse.  rolleyes It sure is a scary thing.  It gets better as I move around.  I just needed a confirmation.  biggrin  Thought I was ready for the old age home. wawa
    • Posted

Hi Dottie

yes for me alot better today... Not so stiff...

but... I noticed the running nose is back ... Streamed this morning then stopped and did this twice yesterday...  Morning and bedtime... Last had this in May i think... Weird ...

hope you have a good day Dottie lol

Jay xx

• Posted

Jay you need to stay better so you can help us! cheesygrin  At least you are near the finish line dear!  You can celebrate when this is all over.  Very soon!  cheesygrin
    • Posted

Hi Dottie

well it is over for me ... Confirmed... But you dont feel any better 😥

still feel same as peri ... Even after a year no periods.. Still lack lots .. Have to keep taking supps . Hoping the estradiol vag cream will pick me up now.. For the niggly bits...

I keep losing hair in hair brush and down the plug hole again  sad

i did this in early peri and now its back with the flushes in day..

getting on my wick now .. .... I am okay i suppose but just want to feel better now.... 

Jay xx

• Posted

Ohhh Jay it's never ending eh?  All I can say is yippy skippy! cheesygrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.