Woke up an hour ago with intense pain in throat and breast, it’s not calmed down.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I woke up an hour ago because of the pain that I feel time from time in my throat but the chest pain is constantly. The pain in my throat nearly feels as if I’ve had too much to swallow creating that pain to swallow it. But I haven’t anything stuck in my throat and there’s no problem in drinking nor eating. I can feel my heartbeat in my throat and NOTE: not a cold, it can’t be, feels nothing like that. I feel like maybe my throat is closing up? Just intense pain in my throat 3 times a minute, some last only a second some hold on for up to 10, it’s worrying me so much. Haven’t felt like this before ever!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Could it be possible reflux and globus..I have had flobus, the feeling of stranglation or like something hung in yr throat. It's awful..nerves is a factor caused by anxiety..u can gogle it..so not fun. The pain could be possible acid reflux..maybe you ate something that has it flared. So not fun either. But xk out a few forums on these and see others symptoms. You may see they mimic yr own. Sure hope you get some answers. It can be very scary.

• Posted

Sorry not flobus...crazy phone...globus..also Google it not gogle it...jeesh...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.