Woke up in a car ride with a Dull Ache on my testicle and it hasn't gone away (4 months)

Posted , 2 users are following.

I went on a 10hr trip to texas and woke up with an ache on my left testicle then 10hrs back it hurt a lot. I went to the doctors and got an ultra sound and everything was perfectly healthy just a cyst on my epididymis and the doctor said it's not the source of the pain so no need to remove it. I was prescribed 800 MG Ibuprofen and 10 days of taking it...nothing worked went back and another doctor said it was probably just a deep bruise so he told me to ice it for 2 weeks and wear supportive underwear...I did nothing worked and now my right testicle has an ache feeling at times. There isn't pain when I wake up but I do get lower back pain now and we've ruled out kidney stones and it's definitely not in my head. It's really annoying how I like to run and workout and there is nothing but my gosh the pain is real sometimes. Now I get a weird stitch feeling to the left of my belly button and I'm hoping it's not a hernia. I'm getting another check up just hate how the pain is not subsiding. Anyone know what could be going on?  

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

One quick thing to add I'm 19 and my parents might think it's puberty because I am a late bloomer but I find it odd if that's true because I woke up in a car with it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.