Woke up randomly at night hot & anxious scared

Posted , 3 users are following.

So i fell asleep & i remember having a vad dream, but i don't think it was to bad? Well anyways I'm like feeling weird & so i kinda jump up & tell my self im okay. Well my head feels weird & almost kinda hurts on the back of my neck. Also my body just feels heavy & i woke up feeling super hot & my head keeps doing this like weird fast twitching or some type of quick moment in the inside. Bc my head doesnt turn so yeah, idk please help. I'm really scared & all i want to do is sleep..

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Also now I'm getting chills my head hurts, my body feels kind a heavy & my lymh nodes are swollen

• Posted

This really sounds like a viral infection of some kind, honey. try not to be scared. I sometimes get horrible dreams that leave me feeling TERRIBLE for hours afterwards.

But what you're describing sounds like an infection. See the doc if not better in 48 hours. xxx

• Posted

So now for tge past 2 days my head feels tight & does that weird twitching thing, my lymph nodes feel so big, but i don't think they are, i couldn't stop shaking for a few minutes & i just feel weak..& idk if i should go to the doctor.. or if anyone can take me..

• Posted

When I have nightmares I can suffer the same feelings and wake up hot.

If this is only an occasional problem then fair enough it has just been a one off so put it in the back o your mind and get on with your life.

Do you know if this problem is brought on for any reason, sometimes I am unable to sleep because I dwell on something that had happend during the day, even then I may have problems with sleep if something bad has happened and will have nightmares that do not seem to match the past day concern it seems like wanting to protect myself and thats my dream. All very strange, that is just me..

Bad dreams can be unpleasent and we need to try and move on. I jump and kick my legs sometimes to my wifes discomfort.

If it becomes a problem you can o course see your GP, although if I have a bad day I have a Scots Treat, that can relax and bang me out

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.