Woke up this morning

Posted , 6 users are following.

Woke up this morning feeling good, only slept in the same 2 hour sessions, but went to bed later as we had been out for a special afternoon tea party...the old fashioned sort..sandwiches, cakes, pots of tea and chats with old friends...approx 70 of us!  We ate so much we didn't need and evening meal!   It made the evening somehow not seem as late as it was. 

Pity my leg straightening has not improved much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Glad you had a good time I think it does make you feel better if you get out I went to a beer garden with my husband on Wednesday only had a glass of cider but it was so nice to be out from the four walls getting some fresh air and sunshine 
  • Posted

Sounds like you had a great time.

its the straightening of my knee that's my problem too.

if that was better I would feel better.....really fed up within xx

• Posted

That's funny with me it's the bend.  It's either one or the other people have problems with.   Past worrying about it now!
  • Posted

Funny thing is my left knee which was done 7 1/2 years ago is stiffer this morning than my right knee?  I think its because I am not moving around enough...so have massaged and had heated pads on it, not iced it as yet.  WIll have to treat both to the exercises today.
  • Posted

Getting out and about does make you feel better.  I'm going to a Bridal Shower for my niece today and really looking forward to seeing everyone and  being out of the house.   I'm also having problems with bending and straightening, although I can see an improvement, my quads aren't fully co-operating.  Of course my therapist has given more exercises to strengthen them, so hopefully in a few more weeks I'll be closer to being "normal".
  • Posted

Can't beat a trip out to make you feel better that and and seeing the sunshine.

My leg alternates with one day being able to bend And the next being able to get it a little straighter my main problem apart from a weird foot is the straight leg lifts which are ok after 5 lifts but phwoar what an ache to start off with

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.