Wondering if I should trust period and pregnancy tests

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had sex 07.25.2022 unfortunately I miscalculated my ovulation window and this occurred at the end of my ovulation (I was somehow a week off). obviously there is some concern of pregnancy.

i did start my period on 08.06.2022 but it wasn't quite as heavy as it usually is. it lasted a total of 5 days and I did have one really heavy day (vs. the usual 2 or 3 heavy days).

ive also used at home tests three times and all came out negative:

I'm wondering if I'm testing too soon and if I should wait another week or two before testing again?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I think your ok. If you want you can always have a blood test done to be safe.

• Posted

hmmm not sure what your comments were Sandra. they've been deleted.

update: tested negative again on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.