woohooo!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am thrilled, floating on air event despite being a Walrus lol I have shredded 10 lbsbiggrin. Those blue bullets desevere handbag space!! Thrilled and this will keep me inspired for the week ahead! going out to carvery later just meat and veg as the potatoes will have fat in them and I cannot spend the day on the loo tomorrow have the out laws coming over. cheesygrin 

xxx

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Excellent work missy..... Bet you are totally over the moon, excellt weight loss . Yes I avoid roasts potatoes but have had a small  amount of mash  and been ok. Xx 
    • Posted

I have been to the carvery, asked how the mash was done and they honestly said with margerine, so I gave it a miss just in case, if the out laws werent coming may have risked it. xx
  • Posted

Nice one! Congrats to you and keep that up you will very soon be a dolphin biggrin xx
    • Posted

I cannot wait lol it will be a relief to get rid of this Warus blubber and the whiskers (people really stare at them) lol xx
    • Posted

hahaha! Soon you will be svelte and performing for people as they admire you!! Ok that reads like in a sexual way but that is NOT what i mean lol xx lol
    • Posted

lol i love the hummour, it has to be xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.