• Posted

Magic - Trick :magic:
  • Posted

trick - treat :zoom:
  • Posted

Treat - :choc: :D
  • Posted

Hi all,

I have a new computer and have just this minute found a way back to this CFS forum. Reading the recent posts I see the bitter cold is topical. I was in Broken Hill last Tuesday and it was 50 degrees Celcius. Gasping, life-threatening heat which leaves everything tinder-dry and flammable. I have a friend in Cornwall who this morning sent me some photos, and I'm shocked at how cold it must be to leave so much ice and snow. I wonder how Cro-Magnon man and his mother survived?

I hope to gain access to at least some of the data from my previous computer. To those of you who have sent me PM's and emails, thank you so much for your kindness, and I hope to reply very soon. I can see that I have some, I just can't access them. Very frustrating! I feel like a dog trying to get at a hamburger through a fence.

Garry

treat - reward

• Posted

Hi there Garry :D

Great to hear from you. We were all wondering where you had got to and were beginning to get worried sad

50 degrees ... OMG .... think I would rather be chilly ..... it's actually quite springlike in GB now.

We have all been horrified by the TV coverage of the forest fires :shock: Truly shocking .... and our hearts go out to those who have lost loved ones sad

Take care Garry and keep in touch :D

Katie xx

reward ..... :choc: (can never get too much of the stuff!)

• Posted

chocolate / cake

Dale xxx

• Posted

Cake - Cream :lol:
  • Posted

Cream - Tea :D
  • Posted

Hello Julia :D

Tea -------- Time :ok:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.