work

Posted , 4 users are following.

So, this isn't about my anxiety

But for me it's don't want to be somewhere in not even remotely 5% happy. I started Monday, and to be honest I know it's not the job for me. I'm sore, walking around for 8 hours, picking orders in a warehouse,  and my feet I just can't feel them, I'm struggling. I've applied for one other job, but I don't care about money I just want to be happy that's all I care about, money doesn't make happiness.

I'm not happy here, I don't want to be here, so why should I waste there time.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

here we always talk about our terrible symptoms so it will motivate us when we talk about other topics too.if u didnt like it so u r right for applying another job.the most important thing having good feelings about our job.hope u be good luck with ur new job.
  • Posted

Its very important to have a job you enjoy and like. And nice people. Glad you applied for new job which you will get. Stay positive
    • Posted

I have emailed to leave, they havent even told us who to contact if we want to leave, its terrible

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.