Worms in my face

Posted , 2 users are following.

Well i said i would get back to u all on this forum after my last doctor visit. I am more upset then ever. went to their dermotogist 3 times an they have the nerve to tell me ,they didnt have right equipment that i had to go to infectious diseaseI keep my appointment there an doctor says we dont have that kind if equipment here u have to go back to dermotogogy dept. By this time im upset. why did they send me here?? This is the state if the art Mulii Millon dollar University hosp still building on an they cant help me find out whats breaking my skin out. I woke up the other night an i felt a swelling in side of my nose an it hurt. when i went to look it was vestered an when the skin pulled back there were a bunch of silver hair like parasites. proably babies. were not white or black yet. Ive used crem tea tree oil alcohol an it still a hole there an vesteres up everyday. plus i had an infection under my chin that a long white thing came out. Now i tell them ok say its scabies just saying because i think not but wanted to know what instrument would u use to find out. They are looking into it again. meanwhile im calling around to other hospitals. These lay dormant than come out again. i have lines all over my face where they have burrored an leasios when they do come to surface like side of my nose an now upper lip. Im so disqusted with medical staff an nobody cares. If i do find a place will defintely let u know. also im looking into a malpractice lawyer. I have never been thru anything like this in my life an it has taken its toll. i also have them on insides of my ears which i never had before. All i can say is im not given up an continuing to find someone who cares enough to do their job of the oath they took to become a doctor. God Bless Us All Who are suffering with this curable disease. Roberta

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.