Skip to content
Ad
in this discussion +4 following
mak9555 mak9555

Worms in my throat and intestine

I have suffered from chronic fatigue since 1.5 years. I have done all the test related to blood and GI in last year but nothing is found. Initially, I thought that food gets stuck in my throat, but the symptoms are like if they are worms, I don't know which kinds of worms they are. They travel from my stomach to throat and then to the left side of the upper chest, earlier I thought it was due to nerve blockage.

But when these worms get back to stomach I feel relaxed but after 15 minutes I get the same feeling if there is something in my throat and I always get thick mucus. I have to force my spit in the throat so that worm gets back to stomach.Very important, I don't like to feel eating anything and lost my appetite and weight severely in last 1 year, I always have constipation, I need to take some supplements to get some bowel movement.

Please, anyone, help me regarding what kind of worm is this and which medicine should I take?

3 Replies

• nicolamc nicolamc mak9555

Hi Mak,

You may have Lyme.  Its rubbish you that you have to be bitten by a tick to get it... trust me, I know.  I started a thread 3 years ago on this very forum called worms in my face.  You should look down the Lyme route and even Morgellons.  Unfortunately I turned out I had Morgellons.  Hope this helps you on your journey for answers.  The tests the doctors are doing arent worth the paper they are written on.  Even the Lyme test is only 30% accurate, 40% is being generous.  That means you have an over 60% chance of being misdiagnosed... the doctors needs to to start using the senses they are born with instead of reading out of date books and being obnoxious generally.  The moment you mention worms you are diagnosed as being delusional... l can see my delusions.

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

Already approved

You can't report this, it's already been approved by a moderator.

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.