Worms on the Face

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. I hope that everyone was able to read my post for the 21st. I had something happen tonight  with those white worm things that are under my skin.  Before I had gone into hospital last week my DR. wrote a prescription for Cefdinir 300 mgs. twice a day. I thought I was allergic to it because it made me feel weak and tired. Last night I couldnt sleep because of the worms moving all night around my body but mostly on my face. I have not been able to produce tears in the last few days and in the corner of my eye it felt like there was a water pocket or bubble that needed to burst there is no other explaination.   I was sitting at the computer and two globs of what I think were worms that had compacted together or else I have no explaination. The two globs popped out of my eye and went about 3 inches onto the table.  They relieved the tears a little bit and then clear fluid started running out of my eye. My nose started to drain too.  My eardrums the DR. have puss on them well now they are trying to drain and those little sores that I have picked that are under my skin with the little tail that sticks out has been draining out of my one ear.  The clear fluid is draining also.  Has anyone had anything like this happen to them?  The sores were itching so bad about an hour before this happened then after the occurance the sores retracted into my skin. The itching stopped.  I have a salt water taste om my lips too there is a salt water build up on the sores.  When I get warm they start itching so bad.  when these white worms get defensive they burrow like a volcano.  They all move together and make a mound on my scalp.  There is no way to remove them, They are as a rock.  I am going crazy over this. I have diebetes that I just have been able to get under control in the last two months.  I  just took Harvoni to get rid of hep c. It is gone now.  I was of course very large at 300 pounds but I have lost so much weight It has to be close to a hundred pounds. I was told that I had skin Lupus several years ago but this DR. Says that I dont. I have nerve damage, Fibromyalgia, chronic pain in back and neck.  My stress had sky rocked to the highest level for me. I am living alone now. I have allevated all stress in my life.  I am on several medications.  I am putting these things down in case someone else is experiencing this too.  Does anyone think that it is possible for your water in your body to have an imbalance happen?  Isnt there good microisms in our stomach and other areas that when there is an imbalance in your body that they come to the surface creating these sores that I know are worms because I am so in tune with my body now and because I have picked whole ones out of my body. They  are white and they curl with that spike sticking out that if it is disrupted it feels like shards of glass.  Please if you have any information please share it with me. I can no longer stand the pain or being sleep depreived. I cant take and my body cant either. Please help. There is no one that believes me they just think i am nuts.  I need to get rid of these things. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi  can you explain a little more what the skin worms are? Thank you. 
    • Posted

No I think I said it all. This is not for your entertainment what is happening to me. 
    • Posted

Wow you are very rude I was asking for more info what these worms on the face are as I never read in your Post you mentioning what they are specifically but if it bothers You for me to ask then why post your medical issues if you don't want to be asked  and you are quick to judge that I'm using your post as entertainment  you are wrong I use better things for entertainment 😑

• Posted

There are tropical disease centers in some hospitals that specialize in anything parasites and worms , try those.

I suggest you also try an overall health reset like go on an elimination diet , stop smoking , alcohol , take milk thistle and apple cider vinegar to detoxify the liver , also take activated charcoal every second day ( 2 hours apart from your meds and supplements ) to detoxify your GI tract.

Hope it helps.

• Posted

Thats real funny. I lived in Florida last summer, but reside in Michigan.
  • Posted

I went to the dentist this morning. I thought I needed my bottom 6 teeth pulled because of a few canker sores that were in my mouth.  The DR. in fact said i needed to be evaluated for etiologies.     My gums are swollen, several ulcers all over mouth, and gums with ulcer growth that have poison from my body in them. He said the teeth did not need to be pulled, and that  isn't whats going on in it.  He is now sending me to a oral surgeon ( also a MD)  to try and figure it out.  He made a list of possibilities for surgeon to check out.  He also gave me a copy to take to my family DR. tomorrow.  i am not crazy, I  do not have that disease that some of you have said, lichens or something like that, it is not a self diagnosis either.  I also stated in my post that I don't drink or do recreational drugs. I take what my DR. has prescribed. I detoxed my body and went on a clear liquid diet, i have washed my hair and body with baking soda.  I have quit smoking cigarettes as of yesterday and I have pretty much become a vegetarian.  I have had a small hamburger twice which i refuse to eliminate from my diet. Ginger is good for the body. I have a few different kinds of tea that I drink before bed.   I am disappointed in this group that you too thought and/or think I am taking something.  I am/or was just trying to see if anyone else have these symptoms and if so I would like to know, bbecause I wasv under the impression thats what this forum is for.  disappointed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.