Worried!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I don't what is this already but this are my symptoms, my left arm is in pain from shoulder to hands sometimes the hands feels a tingling sensation, I also feel nausea, numbness of cheek, dizziness when I stand up for a long time, my tummy is crumbling, lose of appetite and chest pain, burping and muscle aches. So I'm really concerned already. Been to doctor but they said this is acid reflux.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I was just diagnosed with GERD and gastritis and I have a lot of your symptoms but I also have epigastric pain from the gastritis. The tingling in your arm is a symptom of anxiety so if you are really worried about this then you will cause even worse symptoms 
    • Posted

I'm worried because I'm thinking that I might have a heart attack because when I did research my symptoms is most likely heart symptoms. That's why I'm scared. But when I did have ECG, it's normal though.

• Posted

I suffer from anxiety and I get panick attacks occasionally and I get numbness and tingling on one side usually the arm then it travels up my neck and face at times and my heart will start to palpate. When I first noticed these symptoms it scared the live heck out of me because I thought my heart must be failing but it ended up all being linked to anxiety. Look up anxiety symptoms, it’s crazy how our body reacts to stress and anxiety. I hope you get the answers you’re looking for 
    • Posted

What side of your arm? We really do feel the same. I do feel hungry but I don't like to eat. What did you take or eat? Did you recover from it?

• Posted

Usually the left but sometimes it goes to the right too. I’m always hungry so I try and eat smaller meals throughout the day I drink almond milk only because I find my abdominal pain is worse when I consume dairy. I try and eat soups and crackers mostly just so my gastritis and GERD doesn’t flare up. 
    • Posted

Yes I do when I’ve had a panic attack in the morning I will have numbness almost all over my body and when I got it in my neck face and jaw I really freaked out. But it doesn’t happen everyday it only happens when my anxiety is getting higher. 
  • Posted

Yes I think the tingling is from anxiety but if it gets worse you may want to go to the E.R. try to call down. Are you on any medications? Gerd can give chest pain and ive heard of it causing dizziness!
    • Posted

Yeah I'm taking some ppi medicines now. But yeah my nausea, arm pain, dizziness, chest pain is been 2 weeks already. Then right now I do experience numbness of the left cheek.

• Posted

If you have been to the doctor you have done the right thing. Anxiety causes all sorts of pains and aches. Let the meds do their work and the reflux subside. You are on ppi meds correct? Keep well and try to keep anxiety at bay with meditation or yoga.
    • Posted

Yeah I'm currently taking ppi medicines. And the problem is I don't do any physical activity.

• Posted

Hi Anna,

Try drinking 2 teaspoons of cider vinegar in a glass of water for acid reflux, it works.

• Posted

Hi Anna do we have drink apple. Vinegar in the morning empty stomach how u drinking.  Can u tell me please

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.