Worried!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don't what is this already but this are my symptoms, my left arm is in pain from shoulder to hands sometimes the hands feels a tingling sensation, I also feel nausea, numbness of cheek, dizziness when I stand up for a long time, my tummy is crumbling, lose of appetite and chest pain, burping and muscle aches. So I'm really concerned already. Been to doctor but they said this is acid reflux.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Some of your symptoms could be acid reflux but I don’t know what the others could be.  You will need to ask your doctor for tests to identify your other symptoms.
  • Posted

Hi Anna1223

You need to get your blood tested for inflammation, low B12 and low Vit D. Low B12 causes tingling senations and can cause gastric problems, also low Vit D causes gastric problems. Do you experience fatigue and lethargy?...The inflammation can cause the pain in your shoulder and arm . Go back to your doctor and insist on these blood tests ....

• Posted

I've been to lots of blood test already bjt everything is normal. I do usually feel fatigue, nervous accompanied by palpitations. I always feel hungry but I don't like to eat. 😞

• Posted

HiAnna1223

Did you see your blood results and were Vit B12, Vit D and iron levels included?...what did yr doctor test for?...

• Posted

I haven't but right now I'm currently taking iron pills and vit b12

• Posted

Hi Anna1223

Ah! that's fine at your age B12 will absorb through your stomach. If you were over 55yrs then B12 will stop absorbing due to the protein 'Intrinsic Factor' declining in the over 55's, therefore they would have to use B12 sublingual supplements (under the tongue), mouth and nose sprays or skin patches. I would think your B12 is fine continue taking them you can't overdose on B12 because they are water soluble and released through urination....

• Posted

But I'm still suffering pain especially in my left arm, tightness on my lower jaw and chest pain and I keep thinking that I'm having or will be having a heart attack but I've done EKG many times but all were normal. I'm rrally worried because what's in my mind is heart attack because I did base it of what I search it google and that's the symptoms. 😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.