WORRIED

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 27 yrs. old, Male. I have random abdominal pain in upper part of my navel, and bottom part. It is painful but it goes away fast, it won't last 5 min. more like a surprise pain. I burp a lot too, and even i eat small amount of food and then drink 2 glasses of water, i feel so full like my stomach will explode. No internal bleeding since 6 months ago. I keep checking on my stool but sometimes it's constipated. Sometimes it tears my anal and causes a small cut. I also have pain in my right side but it's not painful it just feels weird. But i know for sure that something is wrong.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

HI Tres3

I know it is scary worrying that something is really wrong, worrying alone is the worse thing you can do, it will stress you out, cause digestion problems too. You probably don't want to hear this, but really the best thing you can is to go to your doctor.. You say no bleeding since six months ago, the bleeding could be because you were constipated, causing hemorrhroids, these can bleed bright red blood, this can be easily relieved. The burping could be caused by reflux which again will ease with treatment. The truth is if it is more serious then leaving it will not make it go away and if you treatment the sooner you start the better. I am not a dr but I have had similar problems many years ago and had a colonoscopy. YES it is embarrasing showing your bum to the doctor, but your bum certainly wont be the first bum he has seen or the last. Take a deep breath, book your appointment, then go, your gp has the best knowledge and will advise you of the next steps. Feel free to message again when you make your appointment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.