Worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, I'm so worried already. It's been a year but it was not healed yet. My anus has a slice in it and it doesn't really get healed. Is this anal fissure or more a serious problem? There is no pain at all though or discomfort. Picture is includedimage

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you been given the GTN ointment by your doc to put on it? Don't dispare, I had a horrible one from April 2017 and I had a botox injection which helped heal it in Nov 2018! Now it has gone. And I said lots of prayers to God 🙏🙏🙏

• Posted

Have you experience the same thing as well? Is it cancerous? Does this can kill me? What kind of treatment have you done? Did you do surgery?

Sorry for a lot of questions. This just gives me a crazy anxiety.

• Posted

no it's not cancerous, that could be anal fissure but if you are experiencing no pain you are one of the lucky ones. Get yourself checked out by a Colorectal surgeon that is very good in your area. I don't believe you have much to worry about at all. With some ointment prescribed to you that will heal up in time. try to keep that area as clean as possible before applying any medicine. be very gentle to. No toilet paper. Flushable baby wipes, tucks pads. apply heat by using a sitz bath for 10-20 mins twice a day.

• Posted

No it's not cancer darling. Have you been to your docs? I had botox injection which healed it. Xxx

• Posted

Thank you so much! I was really crying the entire day because I thought it was healed. This been already for a year but no changes at all happened. I never went to doctor as well. Yes thankfully I don't experience any pain or discomfort. Thank you again for your comment 😊

• Posted

I've never been to doctor yet though. I'm so happy for you that you are healed. How long you've been dealing with that before?

• Posted

Sorry if my answers are quick but I'm at work. I had it from April 2017 til Nov 2018 when I had the botox injection. Please see your doctor asap as they can prescribe you GTN ointment which should relax the anal sphincter and help heal the tissue. If this doesn't work then a botox injection may help to relax the muscle for a few months to help it heal. The doctor are your first port of call love. Are you in the UK or the States?

• Posted

That's one reason why I never when to doctor because I'm currently living in Philippines and I don't have any idea if they have the medicine that could really heal this.

• Posted

hi, how long did it take for the botox to heal fissure?

i had botox done 4 days ago, any tips for healing?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.