worried

Posted , 5 users are following.

can this be an HIV rash?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

mostly not. those rash appear on back most of the time ..

tell us about exposure you are guessing .. we might help after knowing more

• Edited

ive been with my boyfriend for 5 years. i contracted gential herpes from him a year and a half ago. when i got tested for HIV it was negative.

• Posted

hello! I am not sure what one has to do with the other. for peace of mind get tested 😃

• Posted

i weighed myself before going to bed last night. i weighed at 158 now i woke up this morning and i weigh 156. should i be worried?

• Posted

i added the boyfriend information because i could have sworen you can get HIV from having gential herpes.

• Edited

your immune system is weakened when you are having an outbreak there is a higher chance of contracting HIV.

• Posted

losing two pounds isnt cause for concern. please get tested for your peace of mind!

• Posted

ive only had one outbreak so far and i didn't have sex during the outbreak. can you still contract it without having sex during the outbreak?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.