Worried about a blood clot in my right leg

Posted , 3 users are following.

It started a couple days ago, after I had a particularly stressful week at work: I had been feeling an ache in my right leg that was mild at first, but I could feel it in both my legs on and off before it kept to my right leg. When I put my weight on my right leg and bend it that is when the ache gets worse, but I have no skin redness or warmth in that area of my leg. Can stress or anxiety cause this? Please tell me it can.....I can't afford another ER trip.....I'm so scared..... I'm 26 years old, 170 lbs and I walk and/or ride my bike. I had to run home on Saturday to get out of a rainstorm, more running than I usually do.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You did not say if you have a history of past clots. A DVT will usually show symptoms with swelling, redness, heat, and lots of pain however I have been reading a lot of posts where the patient only has pain. Honestly I would go get it checked.
    • Posted

Ive been having this problem for 3 weeks now. Just pain... No redness or swelling... Went to the er twice and both ultrasounds and d dimer test came up negative. How are you doing now? Have you gone to the doc yet?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.