Worried about Brain Cancer

Posted , 2 users are following.

am worried I might get a brain tumor please help I am 24.

I got drugs stuck in my stomach for 7 months. Everytime I ate I got a really bad drug reaction causing extreme brain attacks disabling me. Dizziness, extreme head pressure and pain, like a huge drug crash. This went on for 6 months.

At the Same time I had a blood flow problem to my brain. Would make my head hurt all day 2-3 hours of sleep per night. Massive head pain from combination of both. Head always hurt chronic inflammation.

I would stay up all night because my blood flow problem prevented me from sleeping. I was also extremely stressed from lack of sleep and having uncontrolled drug crashes making my head feel like it was gonna explode.

Disabled me from work and school

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Some things you say don't make sense , I suggest the most common blood and urine tests to start ,and rule things out . Next you need to see a psychiatrist because you sound like under stress , anxiety and maybe depression.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.