Worried about getting cancer

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I am just so worried about getting cancer. I have a swollen lymph node behind my ear, I have a headache on only my right side and back of my head. I realized that I have some trouble speaking like I am trying to say something and I end up mashing two words. I have small dull chest pain. My stomach has not been feeling too well. I have not vommited. Yesterday I was pale for like an hour. I am just so worried, someone please tell me if something is wrong. I can't stop overthinking this.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I also have been having ringing in my ears.
  • Posted

Have you gone to see your doctor. Does the swollen lymph node hurt? Maybe because you immediately thought cancer, your body went into a tailspin of anxiety whcih attribute to the current systems you have feeling.

​Overthinking is the anxiety. Go see your doctor and have them check you out. I had a really swollen lymph node some years ago and hurt to no end. I went to urgent care and the emergency room. Finally I went to my primary and he gave a course of antbiotics and that did the trick.

​Make an appointment and let us know how you are doing. Sending you positve vibes. Take care.

• Posted

I went to a doctor and she said its normal.
  • Posted

Your doctor should be hearing this. Please make an appointment. We are here to encourage, support and cheer you on. Let us know ehat doc says, Jacob.
  • Posted

My husband is supportive, but I can see that he believes I am killing myself with the worry - I'm a nervous wreck. We have a wonderful life together and I want it to be a long one - but how can I learn to control my anxieties?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.