Worried about male breast lumps

Posted , 3 users are following.


i am a 22 year old male and recently noticed a somewhat large oval sized hard lump on my left breast underneath the skin by the nipple. i have a smaller lump on the right side and you only notice these lumps when pressing or squeezing a certain area.

i know breast cancer in men is extremely rare, but im still concerned. i was referred to see a dermatologist but cant get in for another month. any ideas on what this lump could be? i have read it could be gynecomastia but dont know what thats supposed to be/feel like. thanks

0 likes, 2 replies


2 Replies

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up