Worried about my head

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the past 2 weeks I've been rather poorly one day I woke up with a cold , stuffy head and nose, tiredness the general cold symptoms. 2 weeks later I'm still feeling poorly however not as bad. I've started to get dizzy spells when I stand up and have this huge preassure in my head all day every day. My hearing has gone so much quieter today I actually got wrong for shouting in a shop off my mum when I didnt even know I was shouting. my Eyes also have started to get sensitive. I'm really worrying as this pain in my head is killing me. its forwards the front of my head. And to mention please dont ask how (haha) I actually punched myself in the left eye so hard 2 days ago my vision went black. I was trying to pull on a box as it was stuck in the car and I lost grip and I full force punched myself in the face .

please give me advice.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

have you seem a dr? could be infected sinuses... they can be agony and effect hearing etc.

• Posted

Also, infected ears can be excruciating. I had infected ears and chest due to the flu. I woke up after about 2 weeks pf the flu, unable to hear and in excruciating pain. On examination, the pus had built up behind my ear drums to such an extent, my right ear drum had started to tear. If left un-treated, they would have torn completely, which causes severe hearing issues. 6 years later, I still get tinnitus in the torn ear. Sinus pressure etc can cause eye sight issues. Please see your dr asap. Take Care, Melissa

• Posted

I have not been to doctors as I dont want to waste their time if it's just the back end of the cold but again today when I have woke up my head is still hurting and under pressure and my eyes so sore especially when I look around. my temples and just near my ears are also sore but my inner ear doesnt hurt. I did have a cough but chest isnt hurting.

• Posted

I would go to the doctor just to be sure. It could be any number of things but best to get checked out x

• Posted

Thanks for advice people I had booked an appointment with gp for tuesday however on friday morning I couldnt take anymore so went to walk in center. turns out to be sinistitis and my body wasnt fighting it so strong dose of antibiotics for a week.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.