Worried about my liver

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello,

for the last couple weeks ive been getting really itchy legs... no real rash other then a couple spots but their so itchy.

now for the last couple days ive been having sharp pain in my upper right stomach.

last year i was having similar pains so they ran a ton of tests, ultra sound, CT and blood work. other then slight fatty liver i was totally fine.

could these tests have been misdiagnosed? im scared somthing is really wrong but tou cant see a doctor right now...

im only 27 and i drink maybe twice a week...

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Upper right stomach or upper right abdomen pain?

I told on the other forum it could be bile acids that go through your tissues that causes the itchiness due to your slight fatty liver. It's more detrimental if the itchiness will disappear because it can be a sign of liver failure . So STOP drinking alcohol and stop eating fatty foods including fried foods, I am sure your itchiness will disappear in a healthy way. Eat healthy, more raw food instead of cooked food. Also, a fatty liver is not detrimental thing, but if you will continue drinking alcohol and eat more fried foods without control, it could progress to liver cirrhosis and this is a deadly thing. A slight fatty liver is a manageable health problem.

• Posted

Hi timlit2r

I suggest you pay a visit to your doctor again ...

• Posted

Def follow up with your doctor to do more testing, as soon as you can safely do do. This doc doesn't see respiratory patients so not as risky, when you go you can wear latex gloves if this makes you feel more protested from the virus, stay as far away from people as you can, wear a face mask, wash your hands often if not wearing gloves. use sanitized provided in their office. Don't get up close to anyone's face. Before leaving the building use wash your hands, use a paper towel to open doors then toss it. So if this is bothering you alot, go in anyway. Just use common sense while around others. Watch your diet till you can get in to see doc. They may be able to order the ct over the phone if you call them. Actually a good blood work up may be all you need to check your enzymes level. Do you have dry skin, have you tried lotions, winter can make skin dry and itchy, have you changed your laundry detergent...changed your diet, is it still happening now or did it stop. Good luck !!

• Posted

Someone suggests that you should take Medical School first before you could figure out your health problem, as if the doctor is the owner of your life. Lels.

• Posted

Someone suggests that you should take Medical School first before you could figure out your health problem, as if the doctor is the owner of your life. Lels.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.