worried about this any help?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had depression and anxiety for years bow, I am nearly 26 year old guy, who has a ok head of hair if i am properly honest.  I had long hair for about 5 years, never let it go past my shoulders and always had it down, I had that cut to just under my ears and had iy like that until this year when i had it cut, If i comb it straight it looks like i have a bowl cut, but I tend not to and comb over from one side to the other because when i had ear length hair, my hair needed a wash, I had the bathroom light on abd the light is right above the mirror and I saw my hair looked thin, so decided to have it cut shorter. I had a mini panic attack and wondered what people would think or say about my hair looking thin. So I brought Alpecin shampoo.

Has it caused irritation, scurf and itchiness for anyone else?

I have been using it for around 10 weeks 3x a week ish and it drys my hair out and causes itchy scalp and scurf.

I am stopping using

Can anyone give me an suggestions for shampoo ?

I need something that is anti dandruff and anti greasy as my hair gets greasy really fast. I will wash it in the morning, the following night time it is greasy, then if I leave it on the third it looks like i have just poured grease over it.

Also has anyone got any tips to try and slow down my hairloss or my general thinning?? 

I am taking

Multivitamin and iron

Pumpkin seed capsule

Saw palletto tablet 

Stinging nettle capsule

Ultra omega 3

Omega 3 6 9

Biotin

Vitamin B complex

Been taking them about a month or so.

And have a carrot a day as well as an egg.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.