Worried does this look like herpes ??

Posted , 2 users are following.

random started to pop up. I'm nervous what it is.. I've had bv but I was on a 7 day medication for that. now once I was done with the medication these uclers idk started to pop up..image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

u need to go back to ur doctors /sexual health clinic an get tested

• Posted

i wouldnt rule it out they do look like herpes sores first port of call would be to make an appointment and take things from there

• Posted

what medication was u given for bv ? clindamycin or metronidiazole (flaygl) or did u use over the counter treatment

• Posted

ah i see i would certainly go back have them looked at alot of people get bv and herpes at the same time its quite common

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.