Worried found this on my vagina

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageI found this dark spot on the entrance to the vagina and i don't know what it is and due to the corna virus face to face appointments have been hard to get i only noticed this about 2days ago. doesnt cause any pain or discomfort. recently i was diagnosed with hsv2 and i really hope this aint hpv sorry the pictures are not as clear and discharge was present but please if someone can put me at ease until i get a professional diagnosed i would be grateful thanks. imageimage

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

how does your hsv 2 appear? painful? sores?

• Posted

well i only been diagnosed with the virus in may due to an 1st intial outbreak when i had my period and when i did have my first outbreak i did have blisters at the entrance of the vagina which was painful when i went toilet and walked since then ive been getting the odd flare at the top half of my vagina at labia majora. however i dont know if im going through an outbreak now as im due on my period in a couple days so i dont know if this could be a form of an outbreak .

• Edited

well i only been diagnosed with the virus in may due to an 1st intial outbreak when i had my period and when i did have my first outbreak i did have blisters at the entrance of the vagina which was painful when i went toilet and walked since then ive been getting the odd flare at the top half of my vagina at labia majora. however i dont know if im going through an outbreak now as im due on my period in a couple days so i dont know if this could be a form of an outbreak .

• Posted

are yoy on medicatin? what does ur discharge get like? smelk etc? does it feel different to other outbreaks? this doesnt really strike me as herpes personally, i would go to doctor to get it checked out anyways

• Posted

how many outbreaks have you had since you were diagnosed? were the sores very painful and if so if this one isnt painful then it shouldnt be herpes really should it so it could be something else

• Posted

since having the outbreak i notice my discharge has been white the first time I had my intial outbreak my discharge was smelly. now its doesnt. this outbreak does feel different as its nots blisters it more looks like i have mini paper cuts but not painful. since i being diagnosed i think ive had about 3 outbreaks far nothing like the first and its always when o come on my period or just about to start

• Posted

you might just have yeast infection they can cause paper cut like sores. or it could just be a herpes outbreak. are you on medication? with ur initial outbreak was it very painful or just mild? how many sores did you have ?

• Posted

but if it is a yeast infections which i do think i may have now would the paper cuts be on the labia majora ?? as i havent got paper cut sores on the inside?

with my initial outbreak was painful the one near the openinf of my vagina turned into a open wound so like a cut and then i had one on the top that was it. im taking medication now as i thought this could be an outbreak. spoke to docters and nurse they said to leave it first to see if anything changes. but it will be great of you let me know and I will try to take a better pic

• Posted

they can be sometimes, a picture would be good but yeah. i suppose just take your medication and maybe take OTC yeast infection medication.

• Posted

another photo but a clearer one hope this helps and you will be able to put my mind to rest

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.