Worried!! Haemorrhoids and/or rectal prolapse?!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone!image

28 year old female, no kids.

Apologies in advance for TMI.

I've felt a bit constipated since Christmas, a couple of days ago I was struggling to go to toilet and felt like a bit was stuck, so i grabbed a mirror and to my HORROR, there was a pink fleshy thing visible beside the trapped piece of stool. It went back inside as soon as the straining stopped.

I keep googling and it doesn't look like a rectal prolapse or even a partial one (or at least not yet anyway) but i cant find any other similar pictures.

I dont notice any mucus on underwear, i dont feel any pain, i dont have trouble with incontinence, and i dont think i have had chronic constipation?? i mean i always have to push a bit when going to toilet but nothing that i've ever been worried about.

Looking at the picture i know there are hemorrhoids around the sides but what is the pink bit in the middle???

If it is an early stage of a prolapse, please tell me I can reverse it at this stage/prevent it getting worse?!? I cant even bare the thought of bringing this up to my partner or family or doctors 😦 😦 😦

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.