Worried I might have a blood clot

Posted , 2 users are following.

I work on a hotel and all of a sudden I start feeling some pain in my leg going through the tight to the foot.

It gets worst if I "close" my foot. I felt better in the next morning but it came back soon after. It's a pain inside the leg almost like a vein and altough its not extreme it's still bad specially cause its making me worried. I dont notice anything swollen or red.

Should I be worried?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You obviously are worried or you would not be searching about DVT and posting on the forum. You should get it checked out, even if its just for your own peace of mind. If it is a DVT the sooner you receive treatment the better. Fingers crossed its not and let us know how you get on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.