Worried I might have appendicitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay, so for the past few weeks I have been having some mild pain underneath both of my breasts, on the ribs. It wasn't really bothersome. And recently, I just started getting some mild pain in my lower back, like near my butt & tailbone. Was feeling some pain on both of my sides, mostly on the left. Now, I'm just feeling it in my right side. There is a little bit of pain and some discomfort. I had quite a few people press down on where it hurts and it doesn't hurt any worse when they removed their hand. I had a blood and urine test done at the emergency room a couple of days ago and that was all normal. No CT scan. I'm very worried and am not sure what is going on. Could someone please help me out here? I am so scared there may be something seriously wrong. 😖 Oh, and I should also mention that the pain comes and goes, been occurring in random areas around my right abdomen, some in the front but not much, and around the ribs.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm no Dr, and really you should see a Dr & tell them you suspect appendicitis... every one is different when it comes to symptoms (location and severity of pain) I will say from my own experience, I had both appendicitis and kidney stones (kidney stones are chronic for me, due to polycystic kidney disease..)... it sounds to me more like kidney stones.. is it ever hard to urinate? When the stones travel to the urethra, that is one of the symptoms . Either way, get checked... better safe than not! I wish the best and hope you're able to get to the source of your pain soon.

• Posted

No, I haven't had any problems urinating. I did go to the emergency room and they did tests, just not a CT scan. My symptoms haven't worsened but I am still a bit worried. It has been about a week that I've been experiencing this.

• Posted

Okay, I am crying right now. Can't sleep at all. I have some slight pain on the side of my abdomen and some underneath my right breast. This pain has been occuring all over my abdomen/stomach, but I'm starting to feel it more on my right side. I have also not been able to use the restroom , like haven't felt the urge to empty myself since Wednesday. There'll be times when I feel like I have to but nothing comes out and I'll have a hard time trying to. I also have some pain in my tailbone, only hurts when I touch it. It feel like a stinging pain.

I really hate feeling like this, worrying constantly about whats wrong with me. I don't want to go to the ER because I doubt they'll do anything besides what they did before.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.