Worried that I have herpes?? Please help!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been dating the same guy for almost a year now and neither of us have ever shown any sign of herpes. The other day I felt that I had a bump close to the opening of my vagina but didn't think too much of it. Maybe it was an ingrown hair or something because I shave often. A day later I noticed the bump looked more like a scab and then I noticed a second bump on the lip of my vagina that had a dark bump on it at first and i thought this one was an ingrown hair for sure. But within about 2 days both bumps had what looked like a yellowish scab on them. I have no pain when I pee, they do not itch, they don't hurt unless I touch them too much, they don't feel like they could pop either. Today the one closer to the opening of my vagina doesn't have the yellow on it anymore but the one on my lip does and it looks like I have maybe 2 more bumps like these forming. I don't know what these are and I'm very scared it could be something serious. I do plan to see the doctor but I was hoping someone could help ease my mind until then. Please!!

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Here is a picture of what it looks like. Feedback is appreciated
    • Posted

Please go get tested. That could possibly be hsv. It won't hurt to pee unless there are sores that come in contact with your urine. If they are healing it may be too late for swabbing but a dr can give more of an explanation.

• Posted

Get an blood test because it could be anything but everyone outbreaks are different. Some people who have hsv2 don't even have outbreaks, they are likely to be herpes but who knows? If you have another outbreak (ulcers) open sores go to the nearest hospital and get a culture swab to make sure I recommend you to go to the hospital now! The longer you wait and stress you more outbreak will occur after those heal

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. I'm going to the hospital in about an hour or so.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. The one sore that's closer to the opening of my vagina probably does get pee on it when I use the bathroom but I have never felt any pain. I don't feel them at all unless I have been poking at them then they become sore. I'm going to the hospital in about an hour.

• Posted

You should probably go see a doctor because it sound like you have have the HSV. I was recently diagnosed last week with similar concerns. I am going for this week to have blood test done. I'm a emotional reck. I think may have gotten the virofrom my husband who I believe had affair with another woman.

• Posted

Thank you for you're for reply. I'm sorry you are going through this too. I'm so scared I can't even think straight. I really trust my boyfriend and I haven't done anything with anyone else. I'm going to the hospital in about an hour. Couldn't be more nervous

• Posted

You will be fine regardless of the outcome. If they're able to swab it that's good but keep in mind it takes at least 3 months to show up in your blood

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.