Worries I might have a Brain Tumour.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been so worried that I have. A Brain tumour. I've been having a dull achey pressure on the top left side of my head. Feels nice to press down on it. I've had ice prick headaches in the same area for about a week. I'll have these moments where it feels achey for about 2 seconds then it goes. I've been feeling really off balance recently too I'm terrified. I get pins and needles a lot too. Pain isn't worse when I get up from bed or when I bend down. Almost feels nice to hang upside down as it relieves the pressure. I'm just so so scared. I also have pressure in the bridge of my nose which is also strange. I just hope that it's nothing serious. Should I get it checked?

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Also it feels like I need to click my neck contstantly. Wondering if it can be caused by a damaged nerve from clicking my neck??
  • Posted

You have really answered your own question.  If you are at all concerned, then make an appointment to see your doctor to talk things through.  I am sure if he/she has any concerns they will refer you on to hospital for further tests.
  • Posted

I'm having similar symptoms, how are you feeling now? Have you been for any tests? 

• Posted

I haven't, no. But two weeks later I'm still feeling the same thing. Don't know what it could be!

• Posted

Do you work on a computer for long periods? I'm just trying to work out if there are any similarities between us that could be a potential cause! 

I went for an eye test which set my mind at ease as they photographed behind the eyes etc. I'm led to believe that if anything untoward was growing or going on etc. then the eyes would also show some indicators. 

I've come to the conclusion though that as the pain gets better when you press the scalp, muscle tension is the most likely cause. I don't think that if it was inside your skull then pressing on it would have such a prominent feeling smile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.