worryer

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been worrying all week that I have had a stroke.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi I get health anxiety alot.i just worry about every single pain I get am during.My leg been funny all week.no tingling,no pins n needles just strange.the side of my face feels strange so I've convinced myself am having a stroke.I been working,I work as a cleaner,six hours a day.i recently had my thyroid tablets uped by fifty grams cause it was to low.but I can't stop worrying.

• Posted

I just can't stop worrying all time .I google stroke symptoms every day.

• Posted

I've got blood pressure,thyroid,b12,asthma and vitamin D low.

• Posted

Hi Sue sorry to hear your so anxious and think your having a stroke !

Well. I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure if you where having one , after a week you would know ! Your own logic could work that out but if your so anxious I appreciate and understand every little thing is multiplied by millions , my advice would be to go see your GP and explain your concerns .

Good luck honey I feel for you x

• Posted

Thank you .its just I am a worrier.and I always think the worst and got no one to talk to.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.