Worsening constipation, what to do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I have a set of symptoms that have been becoming worse with time, so I would like to know if anyone has ever had/heard of someone with a similar experience. If you are short on time, just skip to the last two paragraphs.

I went through a phase of not eating when I was 15, brought on by mental health problems. I stopped eating most junk food (potato chips, etc.), and also most water, although I still did eat rice and some cereals like wheat and corn, lentils, and vegetables.

About three years later (in 2012), I began to suffer from constipation. I tried all laxative types one by one, but they did not help. In fact, my constipation started to get worse. I was soon unable to eat too much rice or lentils.

Fast forward to 2019. Most lentils I used to eat just suddenly stopped agreeing with me, as also raisins, which I used to enjoy as a snack and milk and milk products and potatoes, which I got severe gases and constipation again from eating. I booked an appointment with a gastroenterologist, and after a duodenal endoscopy, an ultrasound, and an abdominal CT scan, they said I had a jejunojejunal intussusception, which needed to be surgically corrected. However, since I weighed only ~30 kgs then, I declined to do that. I wanted to put on some weight before going under the knife. The gastroenterologist found no lumps or anything in my abdominal tract.

But over the last one year, almost everything has started giving me severe constipation – rice, corn, wheat, all cereals. I can only eat some boiled vegetables like carrots. Garlic and tamarind give me an acidic feeling in my lower gut (like everything is going to come out, only it does not), as also tomato juice. I feel really sick eating sweet things – sometimes, I feel I will just vomit. Basically, now, I chew food to get some taste and spit it out because it either gives me constipation or I am scared it will.

Has anyone suffered from such worsening constipation because of an intussusception? What did you do to relieve it? And how can I put on weight if I cannot eat most things?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You will have to live with your constipation by cleansing your bowels regularly in an effective manner. I know from my own experience that swallowing Castor Oil is superb.

Castor Oil will not work directly in your intestines by irritating them like all the other laxatives but indirectly by activating and synthesizing certain substances in the human body. So, in no case a habituation in moving the bowels by swallowing Castor Oil will be possible. In order to cleanse the bowels by swallowing Castor Oil you should take an adequate dose: the Russian popular medicine recommends one milliliter Castor Oil per one kilogram of the weight of the human body; e. g. 60 kg --> 60 ml (= 2 oz), this taken the best early in the morning, not having breakfasted, together with the double amount of tomato juice. Normally 1 to 2 hours after having gulped your dose of Castor Oil the first evacuations will begin. Moving the bowels by swallowing Castor Oil is very different from one person to the other, for this depends exclusively of the amount of the toxins deliberated by this stuff in the liver: In the case that your liver will be free from all toxins, moving the bowels by gulping Castor Oil will occur harmless and in a short time, in the contrast this will be harmful with cramps in your bowels and allergic reactions in your anal region, this continuing for hours. So, all these attendant symptoms have not the cause in Castor Oil but in the poisoning of the human body: It will be necessary to repeat this as soon as possible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.