Worst tooth ache w/ exposed nerve

Posted , 3 users are following.

i has a cavity filled when I was 12 I'm now 31 and the silver filling fell out of my molar leaving a rotted hole and exposed never.

ive been crying all day in complete pain . I went to the dentist and they said I had an infection and prescribed me antibiotics and some pain medicine to take for the next 7 days. But the pain meds, tooth pain creams aren't helping my pain. 

Does anyone have any tips or info on natural at home remedies that can help me ??? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What Pain medication was issued?

You need codeine can buy over the counter...  (co-codymol ) effervescent.. Goes in water fizzes up... Will work a lot quicker and not sit in the gut like ordinary tablets ..Plus  anti inflammatories like ibrufen 400mgs..taken 4hourly. Cloves of tincture to rub around the tooth. The antibiotics should be amoxicillin... And kick in soon .. Have the tooth out. Tooth pain creams are useless.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.