Worts any one?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I Had a few small ones on one hand when i was a teenager.  They came on their own hung around for a year or so and then just disappeared.   Now im going through menopause and i notice a little lump on my thumb.. at first i thought it was just a small lump of dry rough skin as my skin is crazy sensitive at the moment.. no ive just twigged its a wort sad  Seriously im going through puberty backwards all over again.. as if the mood swings shakes gut issues dizziness headaches migraines  etc where not enough.. now it turns me into a wortie  leper sad

Anyone else find they have suddenly developed them again?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

About a month ago something developed on the side of my boob.  I thought oh great another mole but I think it's a wart because it growing quickly..  I'll try duck-tape and see if that helps.

• Posted

i also got a couple of tiny warts on a couple of fingers but they eventually disappeared on their own
  • Posted

Hi I think I can remeber wen I was a teenager ( god that was long ago) having just one wart on my hand, that’s it, never had them again... untill now, I’m 53 in to 4years of menopause, and the beginning of this year, one came up on my arm, and then another, doc said it was warts and will go, I got 4 altogether 2on each arm, 

Never throught it could be down to the menopause, untill I read your post😧...

I’m sure to god, we can’t have any more symptoms with this so called crap ?? Think I could make a book out of all the symptoms Iv been through, but I think I’d frighten other woman to death, who have got to go through this yet, I never dreamed in my life that I’d go through so much lol. Surly I’m hoping this menopause can’t take any thing more out of my body 😧.. big hug 🤗x

• Posted

Thank you lovely ladies for replying.... this peri is just a maze of weird and odd, closely followed by OMG i cant take this anymore rolleyes  Im constantly amazed how despite age height weight skin colour , where we come from we all have the same issues . it seems menopause has no discrimination and thanks to the internet we can share this craziness together so we dont feel so alone.  Heres hoping things improve for us all  and we can find the people we used to be and hopefully be better for this journey xx
  • Posted

I am getting warts more frequently now. My GP said it is human to human contact and the HPV.  I know I am picking them up on the equipment at the gym. Gross! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.