Wot a weekend

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi guys

Just had a weekend at the in-laws and had to go for a meal out (first one since taking the tabs) was really careful over the menu and tried to go for the healthier options (difficult especially when nearly every meal came with cream!) but I managed and no side effects.....thank goodness, although funnily enough they sat us next to the loos :D

Loads of wine, JD & Coke all weekend and still all good, I cant believe it but am thankful.

Even better was that I still managed to lose weight too. In total (for the 3 weeks been no the tabs) I have lost 8lbs and 9inches off my body which is fab. I just love these tabs... :nahnah:

Keep up the good work everyone, I have a weigh in with the doc on Friday so fingers crossed

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Guys, I have been away camping all w/e, and managed to stick to Jacket spuds etc, had loads of vodka too. But had a KFC on Sunday, and spent most of yesterday visiting the motorway services trying to get home. I didn't take many blueys over the w/e either, but when I did, they made me feel so full that I couldnt eat everything.

Hopefully things are going well with me still. Perhaps I wont have a KFC for a while, not nice when the next services are 35 miles away!!!

Speak soon.

• Posted

Well Done orange oil survivors..... :lol: :lol:
  • Posted

well i had o/this morn before i'd even eaten anything!!! may as well get the kfc in!!!
  • Posted

well done everyone..... it just shows what a bit of focus can do :o

When we've been out I tell the waitress/waiter that I've got a bit of a fat intolerance....... no lies there....... and they've been really helpful and I've still been able to have yummmmmmmy stuff :D

• Posted

Thats a good idea Twinkly. I will try that when I am out too.

KJ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.