Would you trust them?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi people, i hope everyone is feeling well. can anyone answer a straight question with a straight answer please? i have some really lovely chocolates in the fridge - some guylian Belgian seashells - my favourite. please can i eay I eat them because on the box it says 'made in a factor that may use gluten'. if i can't eat iwhy not? i have had them since Easter Sunday. help they're shouting eat me !

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I would definitely eat them! However I don't tend to get any symptoms unless I eat a lot of it (accidentally ate a whole plate of normal pasta once and it wasn't fun but that's the only time I have had issues!)

• Posted

finally some sense or at least an answer they were a present, i might try them bit by bit and see what it does.thank you, that's dinner sorted then!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Posted

hi chutney, i hope you are keeping ok? just to let you know i craved in last night and had some Belgian seashells, i had no reaction ff them so i hope this continues, they really tasted lovely, I'm glad i took the risk! you have to live a little.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.