Wounds that do not heal and have always pus coming out of them?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

Its been there more than two weeks started as small pimple looking thing and got bigger. Its weeping clear yellow substance. Not itchy or painful.

At first i put Antibiotic cream which didn't help, then i put some antifungal cream which also didn't help. I went to a doctor and she gave me antibiotic pills, which gave me allergic reaction (I looked like it got a little bit better after these pills) but i will not try it again my lips got swollen, eyes red etc.

She called even some other doc and called dermatologist to ask what it can be but for now they just took swab test and said will call me to tell results but looks like they having problems finding out what it is. Maybe someone had touch with something similar and know what it is here?image

Thanks for help !

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have you been tested for diabetes?

• Posted

Hi, no i haven't but i dont think i have. I dont have any symptoms of it

• Posted

Skin problems can be a symptom, you may have prediabetes which a glucose tolerance test would be able to determine. So you may not have full diabetes, but you could have the gene which would make you more prone to skin problems.

• Posted

It does look like a bacterial infection. It may be a flesh eating one. Have you been in or around any unusual water sources?

• Posted

You've had for 2 weeks and I think flesh eating bacteria move fast so might not be that.

• Posted

Its very weird i still have it i will have biopsy done in two weeks but im still hoping i find some help online before that, i have it on all my wounds have couple on legs as small bumps and then it just drains liquid sticky from them.

• Posted

This is a serious condition. The pus means it is an infection that your body is trying to fight off. You should seek doctor help as soon as you can.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.