Wow it hurts

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just been told by doctor I have cluster headaches and thank god. I actually thought I had a brain tumour , no joke. Even though I have been told this when I have a attack I somehow seem to convince myself "this aint a headache" and im back thinking im gonna die. I feel like a wimp coz its a headache after all. Am I going insane? Lol

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

awww... don't worry i have had a headache since may and i know they are very bad sometimes i just feel like crying and sometimes i feel like my life's a joke so don't worry

• Posted

Well doc has given me symatriptan tabs and they help after 20_30 mins after each one starts but when they hit in ur sleep I wake up too late.

In the past if someone told they had headaches I would have said "so" but now . My heart goes out to ya

• Posted

thanks you too good luck let me know good luck we all have too get by people tell me i shouldn't have to go through this if you wonder why my spelling is so bad, i am only 12. i wish us both a heap of luck smile

• Posted

Get to docs gem and explain how your feeling. There is medication far better than average pain killers. Yes good luck
    • Posted

thanks i'm going to the hospital friday but all my friends have the same attitude you used to have and so do many drs i believe headaches are very debilitating

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.