Wprried out Ocd

Posted , 3 users are following.

Alright so I have Ocd and Anxiety In the last few months I have been obsessed and worried over going crazy. For the last week or so I've been experiencing Mind Pops. I've had these before when I was really tired and only occasionally when I was stressed. The type of Mind Pops I had were always the same repeating image different every time it happened. I watch a lot of anime and It was always anime character it was always the same image over and over. A few days ago when I was at the dmv with my mom we ended up sitting there for an hour and a half. I was very bored and I visualized an anime character. Everytime it happened I pushed it away. On the drive home it kept up and when we got home and when I went to bed it still kept up. The next day I woke up and it was the first thing I thought of. Every time it happened I pushed it away and it got to where I could easily push it away. Everytime it happens now it's seems to be because I was thinking of it. For the past few days it has been different images of the same anime character. I've had random thoughts before that seem to pop into your head that aren't images. They are just something random and It only occasionally happens. But today it happened to me like twice within a half hour the first one was just a word or something it usually is. But the second one was almost an entire sentence. It really freaked me out. I've read that this is associated with Anxiety and Ocd. But it worries me because images popping up only have kept up when I was really tired or stressed and for the past few days it has kept going. It has gotten better but the random thoughts being so close to eachother and one was almost a complete sentence. I have ever only hallucinated once and it was a month ago. When that happened I was very stressed out and I kept obsessing over going nuts. It only happened for a second. I was telling my mom about how freaked out I was and I was crying. I was sitting on the couch and she we standing talking to me. It was a lawn chair and it was on our kitchen table. It really freaked me out. Do any of you have mind pops like this?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello im experiencing this atm have you recovered?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.