WPW

Posted , 2 users are following.

Had my ablation at the beginning of the year. Had one on left and one on the right sides. I was told that I was "cured" so to speak. My concern is that I have had more fatigue since the procedure than before. Anyone else experience this?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I feel the same way. Do you still get episodes? Because i still do! I either feel my heart slowing down when im just sitting down. And wheh i work out my heart beats way too fast and it hurts
    • Posted

They also said nothing is wrong with me and that they dont see anything on the ekg
    • Posted

I sometimes feel like my heart is pounding hard in my chest but so far no racing. I just moved cross country so I am in the process of finding a new cardiologist. My new PCM has told me not to use my albuterol inhaler as much because of my WPW (apparently I have to be careful using something that can make me jittery/heart race). That kind of confused me since my last cardiologist said one the ablations were done, that I was in the clear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.