Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Can anyone advise me please. I'm in s WRAG. Not been due to panic attacks. I am on the basic job seekers rate. On UC. Nothing else. I've been waiting for a medical assessment for 15 months. Asked for the ESA 50 form myself. Sent that off over three weeks ago. Now they are saying they can't find this. I want to try and get in to a support group as can't deal with the hassle. Anyone got any advice. Ta.

0 likes, 5 replies


5 Replies

  • Posted

    Try and get pip I'm on basic rate which is 220 a month don't go too WRAG any more

    Complete waste of my taxi fair as they won't pay me I can do CV cover letters at home

    They will force you too do voluntary work which I said no too they still pushed me so I stopped going

    At all.Every person they find a job the company will get a fee from the government.

    Ring up and do pip over the phone then do the paperwork my interview went really well had a lovely nurse

    Who understood my health problems from the minute I spoke too her.

    My pip is for 3 years and you can get a job and still get it

    Good luck

  • Posted

    Let's put it this way I have panick attacks ,Deprshon,sametiesation Disorder,IBs ,a do not cook formyself or go out without a career and I have two go for assument for esa ,only two mouths ago had a pip asment scored 2 and a mandontorey asment scored 11 what meds are you on how often Do you see your Dr and do you have a career and when you sigh on do you go on your own if I was put on jobseekers I could not sign on would refuse on medical grounds

  • Posted

    Hi can anybody help, I've filled in renewal (new form) had a letter saying somebody coming to see me with 5days notice at home. Is this normal for a renewal? I'm worried, with the short notice of the appointment I already have an appointment that day & unable to cancel, will they be funny with me if I cancel? I'm also awaiting a procedure for my back but can be called in at any time. Will they be okay if I cancel & rearrange or will this cause problems? Thanks

    • Posted

      If this is for a face to face assessment for either ESA or PIP at your home then they have to give you at least 7 days notice of the visit.

      Not to worry you but I recently had a home face to face for an Attendance Allowance claim (over 65) - two turned up and it was like an inquisition.

      Hope everything goes well for you.

    • Posted

      Thanks I will ring & see what they say. It's really short notice. I would of thought had sufficient information provided. It's for pip due to expire may 17


Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up