Wrakness

Posted , 10 users are following.

Dies anyone suffer with limb weakness and fatigue. It's especially my arms, they feel shaky like I've had a workout, and they feel so tired and weak. X

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yes I do Sometimes......Your not Alone😊

• Posted

hi lisa - Wow! i have been battling very achy knees, finally found out my right knee is almost bone on bone - Ugh! but the thing that is freaking me out the worst is, i feel such a weakness in my legs like the muscles & ligaments dont work anymore. When my knee issue started about 2 months ago, it freaked me out that overnight i was "disabled" so i started taking 2 gentle yoga classes, - 2 strength classes & a gentle water movement - i know my leg muscles have gotten stronger, but they feel like there is such a weakness - it just has to be from depleted hormones. i have a friend who is also experiencing it, so my guess it is menopause related -,

• Posted

i have been having the same problem. weakness and muscle cramps in both legs. i can hardly walk! very scared

• Posted

Yes, I get this often, its always scary no matter what. One of the reason's I thought I was dying. Glad I am not alone in this one.

• Posted

Dear Lisa

I feel exactly like you! My arms feel weak and it is like the muscles and tendons are twitching - freaking me out!

You are not alone with thus horrible symptom...

• Troldepus

• Posted

Have it real bad (jelly leg feeling) and just recently it hit my arms and hands. Twitchy and tight feeling muscles and pain in the nerves. Just an awful feeling. Mood swings worse too. Feel sad a lot and mad that I'm going through all this. I feel for you. This is tough for sure!

• Posted

Hey guys

Thankyou all for your replies, though I don't wish this on anyone. Its reassuring to know I'm not alone in this. I really feel like I have lost muscle tone aswell and it's really freaking me out x

• Posted

with you on this...my skin even seems loose where the muscle tone has gone..his has happened twice...both times got better...it is now going on for a third round....weakness...awful time for us all.x

• Posted

I have lost muscle tone as well, I have always been quite muscular, if not curvy too, so I can tell the difference. Wonder if that is all the horrible symptoms, hormones eating away our muscle tone 😦

• Posted

yes Lisa I m dealing with this now..going on week's now. I cant do the things I used to. I get weak and tired just from moving around too much. It makes me so frustated that i can't control my body.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.