Wrinkled Glans

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have a wrinkled glans and i tried terrasil, because i though that i had balantis but it didnt change anything, i also trued moisturizing with coconut oil and the skin remained the same, can anyone tell me whats going on image

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello

I have a situation identical to yours. I have noticed that many men are suffering from the very same situation and many find themselves on this site. They are all pathological-like conditions and I don't understand why they are ignored by the medical field.

I too, like you, am confused, but I have found a professional who has offered to perform a biopsy, to better understand what is really happening, and then I will proceed with a circumcision.

• Posted

It could be that this is simply the way you are.

My glans has similar features.

I suppose if my glans always looked the way it does, it would not have bothered me, but these features popped up practically overnight when I was 14.

I consulted four different doctors over the next few years and all of them said my glans is nothing to worry about, that it is just the way I am and it is a normal variant among penis-heads.

You can see mine on page 21 under the heading "What is this crack on my glans?"

Features like this appear on both circumcised and uncircumcised penis heads so I don't think a circumcision will change its appearance.

For your own peace of mind, see your family doctor about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.