Wrinkly and dry skin on penis glans

Posted , 20 users are following.

I've noticed that I have quite a lot of dry skin on my penis glans (I also suffer from dry skin on my forehead and sometimes hands) and it tends to look worse when erect. Also, after ejaculation my glans goes very wrinkly and dry and definitely does not look particularly great. I don't really know what to do, I keep it clean and wash twice daily with warm water and it looks ok when flaccid but when I take photos, particularly with flash, it looks really bad.  Does anyone know recognise what is wrong?

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

HEY,

There is nothing wrong with your penis.

and yes, it is a little bit dry.

i will not wash him too frequent and maybe add some Vaseline on will help. 

Do not worry but if it getting worse, go to see doctor. 

Best, 

Hugo

• Posted

Moisturising should help.

Otherwise looks healthy to me.

• Posted

Thanks. How do I moisturise? After I shower? How much to use? I've never moisturised my penis before.

• Posted

Place some cream on your finger about the size of a large pea. Dab it round the area, then massage it into the skin. Use a bit more when masturbating, which will spread it and massage it in nicely and add some pleasure too!
  • Posted

i would try the moisturizer for a while, but if does not help - go see a dermatologist. the dryness almost looks like it could also be a dermatitis issue, and perhaps they will have a cream that will help.
  • Posted

Hey I had a case like this myself and I think mine was more intense or red.

I would suggest washing it with medicated soap like dove. This for me was the best since fragrance soaps really added stress and paused the healing. I was also recommended izoconazole nitrate 1% by two urologists and and two dermatologists.

This treatment of cream should be used up to two - three weeks max and then you should stop. Be be consists t with washing with warm water and drying very thoroughly. Drink a lot of vitamin c and don’t stress about it.

Look up dove soap.

• Posted

i have the same little white spots as the last pic does anyone know what it is? im kinda worried!

• Posted

i have EXACT same, anyone else? o.p has not been on in ages, anyone else have this issue ? what was outcome etc? thanks

• Posted

hey I have the same thing I have had this for a year now.when I first had sex with my girlfriend she also complained of dryness and now we are both in the same boat. I went to the doctors 3 times and did all the sti checks and results all came back negative. how are you doing now and any advice on what helped you?

• Posted

I had the same issue. i was depressed and thought it would never go away. Go buy pure organic coconut oil and lather it on your penis. especially before you fall asleep at night and sleep naked on your back so your dick does not touch anything and stays moisturising. I promise, this should really help. obviously test out a small amount of coconut oil on yourself to make sure you dont have allergies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.