Wrinkly glans when foreskin is pulled back

Posted , 8 users are following.

when i pull my foreskin back the glans feels moist and somewhat sticky and it looks pretty smooth but then if i leave it retracted it gets wrinkly and unhealthy looking. ive been to the doctor twice and he said he didnt see anything unusual but it looks weird to me still. its almost as if when im erect the glans looks full at first but kind of gets smaller and then wrinkly. it doesnt itch or burn and no discharge and doesnt really look like red or anything and no flaky skin so im really confused. also when water is run over it or its moisturised it looks ok but after it dries it starts to look weird

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi John, I'm currently experiencing something similar, showed my dr who took a look and advised nothing to worry about. would be curious to see what the urologist says on your visit

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.